Monday, May 18, 2009

You Gotta Remember These

Video gaming was once a way of life for me. Through the years of growin up i used to go hard on the stix and get all sorts of games. I've probably played mostly all the systems, but only owned three which is most definitely all i needed.

First off, my first love
Playstation 1 Pictures, Images and Photos
Favorite games for it:

Crash Bandicoot




Any Madden or NBA Live



Original Spidermans



Tony Hawk
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Pictures, Images and Photos
and countless more

Second off is my
GameCube
gamecube Pictures, Images and Photos
Talk all the crap you want but that thing was beast. Some of my faves for that are

Sonic Adventure Battle 2

Sonic Battle 2 My Version Pictures, Images and Photos
Luigi's Mansion (which scared the shit out of me)
luigi Pictures, Images and Photos

Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball Pictures, Images and Photos

and of course many many more

and last but not least is my long and steady, the one i still occasionally hook up to this day

PS2!!

PlayStation 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

There are seriously too many games to name for this system so i'll give you two of my favorites
Any wrestling game
smackdown vs raw Pictures, Images and Photos

and NBA Street vol 2
NBA Street VOL 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

You can keep the lil 360's, Wii's and Ps3s, i'll pick any of these over those any day.
-E.Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment